Please read the whole of this policy carefully as it sets out what information we may collect from you, how we may use it and your rights in respect of our use. We take safeguarding online privacy seriously.
If you have any questions regarding your personal data you should email H.E.Wills@outlook.co.uk
We are guided by the following principles when processing data:
1. We will only collect data for specific and specified purposes; we will make it clear at the point when we request your information, what we are collecting it for and how we are going to use it;
2. We will not collect data beyond what is necessary to accomplish those purposes; we will minimise the amount of information we collect from you to what we need to deliver the services required;
3. We will collect and use your personal information only if we have logical business reasons for doing so and you have provided consent, such as emailing you with updates, news, relevant offers.
4. We will not use your data for purposes other than those for which it was collected, accepted as stated within this policy, or with your prior consent;
5. We will seek to verify and/or update your data periodically and we will accept requests from you for amendment of the data held;
6. We will ensure to apply high technical standards to make the processing of our data secure;
7. Except otherwise stated, we will not store data in identifiable form longer than is necessary to accomplish its purpose or as required by law.
The information we may collect about you could include, but is not limited to:
1. Personal details, not limited to name, address, email address, phone number
2. Family details
3. Lifestyle and social circumstances
4. Financial details
5. Physical or mental health details
6. Racial or ethnic origin
We will collect information from you when:
1. You sign up to our newsletter or mailing list
2. You download an opt-in
3. You download a free resource
3. You purchase a product from our website
4. You join a course or programme, free or paid for
5. You participate in our customer satisfaction surveys or other market research
6. You contact us for information via our website or social media channels, by phone or email
7. You post on our social media channels, website or blog
8. You work with us in a commercial capacity
We may use the information collected to:
1. Allow you to process a booking for a product or course
2. To provide you with information, products or services you have requested
3. To provide you with information, products or services which we feel may interest you, where you have previously consented to be contacted for such purposes
4. Allow you to participate in the service you have chosen to do so
5. To monitor use of our website to improve the user experience, to ensure content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device
6. To notify you of any changes to our services
7. To authenticate your access to our password protected portal on our website
8. To comply with applicable laws and regulations
We may also match personal information that you provide us, directly with other information about you obtained from or held by third-party sources (such as social media platforms). This may include but not limited to, contact details, age or age range, gender, demographic data, language, nationality, geographic location, your social media interactions, preferences, shopping habits and or interests. We may use this information to tailor more relevant services to you either on our website, newsletter or via third party websites (including social media platforms) or via other communication channels.
We also may use website analytics to provide the best user experience for you and your device. We use a third-party data analytics service provider, Google Analytics which works with Wix (this website provider) to allow us visibility to monitor browsing behaviours and navigation across our site. The third-party data analytics service provider collects data in line with their own privacy policies and collects data on behalf and in accordance with our instructions. The third-party data analytics service provider may collect the following data, but not limited to, about the way you use our site, which will almost always be anonymised and aggregated before it is reported back to us.
Number of visitors to our site
Pages visited when using the site
Time spent per page
Page interaction information such as, but not limited to, scrolling, clicks and browsing methods
Source location and information on where users go once they have left the site
Page response times and download errors
Technical information relating to end user device, such as IP address or browser plug-ins
On occasion, this information may be used to present you with targeted advertisements via platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google and/or Instagram.
PROCESSING YOUR DATA
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides that the processing of your data shall only be lawful if and to the extent that at least one of the following applies:
1. You have consented
2. For the performance of a contract
3. For compliance with a legal obligation which we must perform
4. To protect vital interests of your or another person
5. It is in the public interest
6. It is in the legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party
We collect data for the purposes set out above. Data is managed to ensure that it is either erased from our system when it is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected, retained for legal reasons or minimised and retained. Any health data collected from you has special protection and is limited to that permissible by law.
You have the right to ask for a copy of your data held by Hannah Wills Coaching Limited at any time. You also have the right for your data to be removed from our system. If you should require either action, please contact us directly via email.
If you are concerned with the way we are collecting your personal data, why we are collecting it or how it is being used or stored you can contact us on H.E.Wills@Outlook.com